- An ISA certified arborist will visit your property to answer any questions you have about your trees and shrubs.
- If necessary they will perform a tree risk assessment. This service takes into account:
- the structural integrity of a tree, and
- the potential danger to person or property if it were to fail.
- As well the arborist will inspect for insects or disease and assess the general health of your trees or shrubs.
Upon request, the arborist will prepare a report stating the condition of your trees and the course of action needed to care for them.
"Thanks for getting the work done. Your staff were very efficient, courteous and professional and did a great job. "
Island Lakes, Winnipeg.