As the Covid-19 situation unfolds, please be assured that Trilogy Tree Services Ltd. is taking the appropriate measures to ensure the Health and Safety of our clients and employees.
At this time, we will remain operational and be grateful that our line of work naturally keeps us outside and at safe distances from other individuals. We feel that by taking the following steps, we can reduce risk while still providing the same quality work and services as usual.
- Employees are being asked to practice social distancing and risk-reducing hygiene in accordance with the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations. We are stressing the importance of this not only at work, but also at home and to extend these practices to our families as well.
- Any employee may self-isolate if they feel they cannot practice adequate social distancing in the normal course of work.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Workers arriving on-site may take multiple vehicles to ensure adequate social distancing and non-contact.
- Hand sanitizer (if available) will be provided on all work vehicles, and employees will be instructed on proper hand-washing techniques.
- Clients will be contacted via phone or email, rather than at the door if possible.
All of our policies will be assessed on a daily basis to ensure we are doing our utmost to protect everyone’s safety. We will continue to adapt our policies and practices to adhere to the Government's recommendations and will keep our clients notified of any major changes to our services.